On Tuesday, August 18th and Thursday, August 20th over 20 different class sessions were offered throughout the district where teachers had the opportunity to learn new skills from their peers. Some of the more popular courses offered were:
- Google Apps for Education
- Engaging Your Unmotivated, Lackadaisical, or Otherwise Unenthusiastic Students
- Choosing the Right Grade Book
- Argument Writing in English, History & Science
- Process Design for Project Based Learning
- Trauma Focused Practices: How Informed Teachers Support Students
Pictured to the right, we see HBUHSD technology facilitator, Chris Long instructing the Summer Institute 2.0 session titled, “Choosing the Right Grade Book.” Faculty members from all sites of the district filled the Innovation Lab at the district office, eager to gain a better understanding of Aeries and Canvas Gradebooks.